Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Dear Mom,

I don't judge your emotional outpourings -- I admire them and wish you would have more. Maybe you'd be happier if you took off the teacher face once in a while.

Love,
Erica
____________
Adam,

Go easy on our folks, mmkay? I know you're 15 and all, but please. For their mental health.

Love,
Erica
____________
Dear Dad,

Where have you been? Why do I only see you for a few minutes everyday? Why are those minutes so often filled with criticism? I still love you, you know.

Always,
Erica
____________
Kyle,

You're cute when you're shelving.

Remembering what Natalie said,
Erica
____________
-----------,

I'm beginning to doubt your intentions, and whether you are who you say you are. Maybe that's convoluted, but so is the damn internet.

Erica
____________
-----------,

As always, I'm a flake. But you're a flake too, and too often incapable of seeing that. I can't bring myself to say it because I fear for our (fading?) friendship.

Erica
____________
-----------,

Chill.

Erica
____________
-----------,

Were you not so far away, I'd suggest a shot of local music and maybe a gin and tonic. Glad to see you are thriving.

Missing you constantly,
Erica
____________
-----------,

Everyone has doubts, but they're just doubts. Which is rich coming from me.

Erica

No comments: