Monday, October 30, 2006

two bitses, please

So I want to join the rugby team really, really bad(ly? I think it's badly.) Let me lay it out on the line list style.

Pro:
-awesome, awesome people who I know I like
-physical activity -- given my metabolism and all the damn running they do, I'd be ripped by graduation
-from the sound of things, great parties
-away games = getting out of eugene

Con:
-I have no time.
subpoint -- I'd have to cut back hours at work (the dining hall -- no biggie, but less money.)
subpoint -- 20 credits + work + twice or thrice weekly practice + Saturday games = ?

I'm torn. I really want to go get my ass kicked and have fun. On the other hand, I don't want to die of busy-ness. This is hard. Y'all's thoughts?

In other news, halloween was amazing. John and I went as John Travolta/Vincent Vega and Uma Thurman/Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction.


1 comment:

ktb said...

RRRRRRUGGGGGGBBBYYYYYYYY

(that would be a yea vote. and an "I'm so jealous" vote, since other than crew rugby is THE thing that makes me wish hampshire wasn't almost totally sports-free.)