Saturday, May 01, 2004

My oblique muscles aren't happy. They're bitching on about how walking somewhere in the neighborhood of nine miles was a bit too much. My shoulders are whining about sunburn accrued on the same walk -- it was blazing again yesterday. The dogs would be barking, to get colloquial on your collective ass, but they're recovering from blisters too big to decently describe. Nelly and I went for a stroll yesterday, which was a lot of fun because we don't get to talk one on one too much. I also found some stellar graffiti that I need to go shoot.

I started The Unbearable Lightness of Being, mostly because it scared me with its depth. So far, it's great. I haven't picked up a book that I need to seriously digest lately.

Last night was Pizza Friday, and for the past few weeks dorm life has been fun.

Happy May Day! [God, can it be May already?]

No comments: