Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I thought about raving on for a while about the asshole at the tennis courts today, but I have reconsidered because I'm suddenly feeling rantless. In fact, I don't have a whole lot to say. Bailey's letter arrived today, and the one I sent to Natalie should arrive today. Getting a letter is so exciting, and apparently now it's old fashioned. I like sending letters -- they're little word-packages. They have more thought, time and money (37 big cents, baby) put into them. All of the little scratched out words are there, all of the doodles, all of the enclosed bits of stuff. I don't draft letters (waste of time!) so the ones I write tend to be a little stream of conciousness-y. I like postcards too, and I have depleted my stash. Bah. I'm starting to get bored. I wonder if the cubs won their game...

No comments: