Wednesday, April 14, 2004

If anyone knows what the hell I can do to get my style sheet to fucking behave and let me make another sidebar, let me know. I'm at my wits' end, and Blogger help is no help at all. So...CSS or HTML help needed here.

I'm getting hired all over the place. Starting this summer, I'll be curating two small galleries in the student union, one of which is exclusively photography. The kicker? The university PAYS me to do this. I get a small monthly stipend to take the edge off of my bills.

I searched for post-Easter candy (read: cheap Cadbury Creme Eggs) and I found NOTHING. On monday, Safeway had zilch. Dammit! I want my Creme Eggs! Hopefully, Fred Meyer will yield something, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I'm starting to have my doubts about this canvassing job. Even though it won't be as difficult as it would be in Anchorage, it's still going to be really hard. The nightly quota is $100. I'm seeking other options -- this job has a very high possibility of sucking.

Audience participation time! Ask me anything. Yes, this is an original premise, and you can ask me anything anytime anyway (whoa alliteration). So let's call it spring cleaning. Everybody GO!

No comments: