Monday, April 26, 2004

Well, bronchitis was a product of my over-active inner hypochondriac, but I have a head cold that prohibits me from breathing nicely. I think it's on the way out, so it's the least of my concerns.

I went to the cultural forum (the place I'll be working for part time this summer and next year -- the art thing) today to get some basic orientation. It was very basic. Apparently, they're just going to throw me in there and say, "Good luck!" It doesn't seem like it's going to be that hard, for the most part. I'm trying to think up some interesting ideas for shows now. Maybe I'll ask the molecular bio folks if they ever do micro-photography. That would be way cool.

Funny thing happened today: It was eighty goddamn degrees. I hate the heat when I'm sick, so I sort of wasted a sunny day. My drawing class was held outside, though, so I sat next to this fountain and drew these guys doing tai chi. Tai chi is rather nifty.

No comments: