Sunday, April 18, 2004

Went to the Spike and Mike Animation fest -- it was both sick and twisted, though I think Tenacious D fans may enjoy the "Fuck Her Gently" video. It was a bit over the top for me in places.

Doin' better, for the record. I'm swaying around in ambivalence quite a bit, but largely things are a-okay. I'm looking into study abroad programs for my junior year, as I won't be able to go next year. I'll be taking two year-long series, and I want to complete them before I wander off. The destinations? Germany or the UK. Most likely Germany, depending on where I can go. If I could go to Heidelberg, I could die happy. It sounds like such a cool place. I want to pick my German GTF's brain about where to go sometime.

We may get thunderstorms tonight. To filch a Corey-ism, Rockin'.

No comments: