Wednesday, November 19, 2003

It's raining. Someone ought to start a fund called the "Give Erica a dollar for everytime she says that it's raining so she can pay for her moist Oregon education fund". Any fund that helps me pay off these big monies is a good fund, really.

JUST SO YOU KNOW: T-minus 13 days until my birthday. The big 1-9. I'll be able to buy cigs in Alaska! Now if only I smoked...

There's a journalism/writing scholarship due in a bit. I want to enter, but I don't know what to write about. There is a cash prize and an opportunity to go to a writing conference AND meet with an editor from some publication or another. Dreams of getting lucky and bypassing college wafting...wafting...mmmm. Sadly, I have no ideas for a piece. If there's no piece, there's no entry. And if there's no entry, there's no chance, however minimal.

No comments: