Wednesday, January 28, 2004

I had my first open darkroom session today. Even though I didn't produce anything satisfactory (this isn't obnoxious modesty -- there were technical issues thwarting me), and I got a little bit frustrated with that, it was so great to be in a darkroom again. Totally detached from everything, doing only what I want to do. The instructor is really helpful and extremely knowledgable. I can see myself spending a lot more time in the craft center.

Meanwhile, back in reality, my history group has not been able to coalesce in any way. The whole mess ended with me volunteering to do a larger portion that I should have to ensure that things actually get done. No, idiot boy, we can't do this entirely online. No, we can't put this off until tomorrow. In case NO ONE HAD NOTICED, this project and presentation is due this friday. Some honors college this is.

And finally, I think I'm getting sick. But all of this is overshadowed by the developer fumes clinging to my fingertips, and all that they represent.

No comments: