Friday, January 30, 2004

This is bizarrely hilarious.

So I have a paper to write and a paper to start this weekend, but no topic ideas for either. Something lackadaisical has crept into my work ethic and set up a pup tent. No motivation here. Kyle points out that it IS a friday night, but I've had weeks to come up with a topic for these suckas. Now she says to stop my whining. Which is just as well. I should. I actually have an idea or two for the one that is due on Tuesday -- for lit. The history paper remains elusive. That class is elusive. I get the impression that I'm doing well, but I don't have much of a grade outside of participation points and the project I did today. (Oy to the project, by the way.)

Zara, Bailey, Soph and Katie can all expect things in the mail reasonably soon. Bailey and Zara are long overdue anyhow.

No comments: